NEW: Cassidy Hutchinson, who served as a senior aide to Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, is slated to testify Tuesday at a last-minute hearing scheduled by the Jan. 6 committee, three sources tell NBC News. https://t.co/pahu9xnbBT
"One result of today’s decision is certain: the curtailment of women’s rights, and of their status as free and equal citizens.”
Justices of the Supreme Court's liberal wing slammed the “draconian” decision of overturning Roe v. Wade. https://t.co/ejKeTAGAz2
The White House has been preparing for the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, and is poised to release a range of federal actions aimed at easing access to abortion. https://t.co/JZXFdwdM7G
INTERACTIVE: Without Roe v. Wade, people seeking an abortion in states where the procedure will be banned will face long treks. How far might you have to travel? On average, it's a 4 hour drive. https://t.co/4WlUFqhztB
BREAKING: Biden admin. proposes sweeping changes to Title IX that would revoke Trump admin. rules surrounding sexual misconduct that advocates for assault survivors say discriminated against victims. https://t.co/KtUqCqEZEj
The officer attempted to storm Robb Elementary School after his wife, Eva Mireles, called him telling him she had been shot, the head of the Texas Department of Public Safety said. He was detained. https://t.co/Wnm5gMC3Yw
UKRAINE-RUSSIA LATEST: https://t.co/I6rghbZLwW
• Putin announces Russia will conduct a military operation in eastern Ukraine
• Missile strikes in Kyiv, Ukrainian official says
• Biden says Putin "has chosen a premeditated war that will bring a catastrophic loss of life"
BREAKING: National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan:
• "There is a credible prospect that a Russian military action would take place even before the end of the Olympics."
• "Any American in Ukraine should leave as soon as possible, and in any event in the next 24 to 48 hours."