@kaitlancollins - Twitter Profile Analysis

Analysis of 200 tweets by Kaitlan Collins, from 26 Aug 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.

@kaitlancollins twitter profile photo

Kaitlan Collins

verified twitter profile @kaitlancollins

CNN's Chief White House Correspondent

Nord VPN - Browse in full privacy

18,067 tweets
1,198,538 followers
132 favourites
9 tweets per day
2010 since
954 following
7,116 listed
Washington, D.C. location

Top Tweets by @kaitlancollins

Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
The FDA’s vaccine advisers have rejected Pfizer’s request to add a third booster shot to its two-dose regimen. Vote was 16 to 2.
17 Sep, 2021 - 07:41 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
Gen. Frank McKenzie, the head of U.S. Central Command, says, “It is unlikely that the vehicle and those who died were associated with ISIS-K or were a direct threat to U.S. forces.” https://t.co/kJ8JM1gSZK
17 Sep, 2021 - 07:12 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
Alabama’s state health officer Dr. Scott Harris says hospitalizations are decreasing in part because people are dying. Alabama is seeing “double digit numbers of deaths, which accounts for some of the decline of hospital numbers,” he says. Alabama is among least vaccinated states
17 Sep, 2021 - 05:11 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
The French are not happy with the new US-UK-Australia submarine deal. “It's a stab in the back. We created a relationship of trust with Australia and that trust has been broken," French foreign minister says. https://t.co/eZnhXVMCsE
16 Sep, 2021 - 09:04 AM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“If they’re not going to protect me, I want to know who are they trying to protect?” https://t.co/i9BZ2UnRFe
15 Sep, 2021 - 05:43 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“The advisers will also likely debate the very essence of Covid-19 boosters — whether they would work and what they're even supposed to accomplish in the first place.” https://t.co/TugcEZFgd4
15 Sep, 2021 - 06:09 AM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“Peril is based on more than 200 interviews with firsthand participants and witnesses.” Looking forward to reading this deeply reported new book from ⁦@realBobWoodward⁩ and ⁦@costareports⁩. https://t.co/QeI51h5CMA
14 Sep, 2021 - 06:33 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“It’s not going to be $3.5 — I can assure you,” Sen. Manchin tells @DanaBashCNN. He doesn’t say what his ceiling is, but floats $1–$1.5 trillion.
12 Sep, 2021 - 01:24 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
New CNN poll: 51% say that Republicans have a better chance of retaking the presidency if Trump is the nominee, with 49% saying the party would be better off with a different nominee. https://t.co/32USIoLrer
12 Sep, 2021 - 01:15 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
The newly declassified document provides details of the FBI's work to investigate the alleged logistical support that a Saudi consular official and a suspected Saudi intelligence agent in Los Angeles provided to at least two of the men who hijacked planes. https://t.co/EUp47w74HM
12 Sep, 2021 - 09:13 AM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
Gordon Felt, whose brother Edward was on Flight 93: “Are we worthy of their sacrifice? Are we worthy? Do we as individuals, communities, & as a country, conduct ourselves in a manner that would make those that sacrificed so much and fought so hard...proud of who we've become?"
11 Sep, 2021 - 02:56 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“We still work here. We still remember here. And we still uphold our values here,” Defense Secretary Austin says from the Pentagon on the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
11 Sep, 2021 - 01:59 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
I read the same unforgettable story every 9/11. If you read it, you won’t ever forget it either. On Rick Rescorla, the man who ran back in. https://t.co/KJiZRPFQXT
11 Sep, 2021 - 11:39 AM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“We don’t have the ability to tell every American they have to be vaccinated,” Psaki says.
10 Sep, 2021 - 07:52 PM UTC
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
Biden hasn’t gotten a booster shot yet but will when they are widely available, which Jen Psaki says she anticipates will be soon.
10 Sep, 2021 - 07:50 PM UTC

Top Retweets by @kaitlancollins

Wolf Blitzer
@wolfblitzer
Check out this graphic we showed Friday night in the @CNNSitRoom - it’s so disturbing. Three months ago the U.S. was averaging about 200 Covid-19 deaths a day. Now it’s close to 2,000 deaths a day. The Delta variant is so dangerous. Be careful and get vaccinated.
18 Sep, 2021 - 12:49 PM UTC
Stars and Stripes
@starsandstripes
An Omaha Marine killed last month in Afghanistan was remembered at his funeral Friday as a hero who died while trying to help others. https://t.co/de2R7QUA3Q
18 Sep, 2021 - 12:38 PM UTC
Dr. Sanjay Gupta
@drsanjaygupta
The vote is in from the @US_FDA committee re boosters and the majority has voted no to the question below. However, they reserved the right to amend the question being asked in a second round of voting.
17 Sep, 2021 - 07:48 PM UTC
Michael D. Shear
@shearm
SCOOP -- France is immediately recalling its ambassador to the United States in protest of the US nuclear submarine deal with Australia. https://t.co/HEXVEIn16g
17 Sep, 2021 - 07:43 PM UTC
Reuters
@Reuters
Google and Apple have removed jailed Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny's tactical voting app from their stores, his team said, after Russia accused the U.S. tech firms of meddling in its internal affairs https://t.co/ASkGdihGN2
17 Sep, 2021 - 06:44 AM UTC
CNN
@CNN
French forces have killed the leader of the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara, French President Emmanuel Macron said https://t.co/5eW7s1VXzx
16 Sep, 2021 - 08:46 AM UTC
Kevin Liptak
@Kevinliptakcnn
Biden’s schedule vaguely has him delivering “brief remarks about a national security initiative” at 5 p.m. ET tomorrow
15 Sep, 2021 - 12:52 AM UTC
Adam Goldman
@adamgoldmanNYT
When Trump refused to concede in November 2020, Haspel warned Milley, "We are on the way to a right-wing coup. The whole thing is insanity. He is acting out like a six-year-old with a tantrum." Haspel also worried that Trump would try to attack Iran. https://t.co/u1G5YbYHGO
14 Sep, 2021 - 04:24 PM UTC
Jeremy Herb
@jeremyherb
NEW: CNN obtained an early copy of “Peril” from @realBobWoodward @costareports, which details how CJCS Gen. Milley took action in Jan. to limit Trump from launching nuclear weapons, telling officers not to take any action without consulting with him first https://t.co/LDZvBaeKyj
14 Sep, 2021 - 03:58 PM UTC
Manu Raju
@mkraju
Manchin pours cold water on push by Schumer and Pelosi to have bill together by Wednesday and have reconcilation approved by Sept 27 - the day Pelosi promised to bring up infra deal. “There’s no way we can get this done by the 27th if we do our job. … It makes no sense at all.”
12 Sep, 2021 - 01:31 PM UTC
Steve Inskeep
@NPRinskeep
Post-9/11 unity, @asmamk says, cleared the way for a lot of decisions without much debate—decisions that look much less wise now. https://t.co/88DRlwvrTq
12 Sep, 2021 - 01:22 PM UTC
Jeff Zeleny
@jeffzeleny
Good morning! So much to discuss today on Inside Politics. @asmamk, @MZanona, @KannoYoungs & I are joining @kaitlancollins around the table. Grab some coffee and tune in at 8 am ET
12 Sep, 2021 - 11:59 AM UTC
Caroline Kenny
@carolinerkenny
My uncle found this video a few years ago and posted it on his FB - he was interviewed on CNN on 9/11 as he was trying to make his way home. He worked at Cantor Fitzgerald until spring 2001. After regrouping that day, he and my uncles went down to Ground Zero to help out for days
11 Sep, 2021 - 01:32 PM UTC
Shane Goldmacher
@ShaneGoldmacher
In U.S. Drone Strike, Evidence Suggests No ISIS Bomb - The New York Times https://t.co/EDUIcOtntv
10 Sep, 2021 - 09:17 PM UTC

@kaitlancollins's

Tweets

104 tweets
70 retweets
26 replies
@kaitlancollins's

Twitter Client

132 Twitter for iPhone
67 Twitter Web App
1 SnapStream TV Search
@kaitlancollins's

Tweet Times

@kaitlancollins's

Tweet Days


@kaitlancollins's

Retweets

4 - CNN
3 - TheLeadCNN
3 - Kevinliptakcnn
2 - NWSNewOrleans
2 - NewDay
2 - nytimes
2 - JonLemire
2 - katierogers
2 - jeffzeleny
@kaitlancollins's

Replies

15 - kaitlancollins
1 - Kolincelly
1 - MadisonU
1 - djrothkopf
1 - markingramII
1 - VictorBlackwell
1 - blakeells
1 - WHhistoryPres
1 - PSchrags
@kaitlancollins's

Hashtags

No hashtags found.
@kaitlancollins's

Mentions

1 - @OrenCNN
1 - @MarquardtA
1 - @JoanBiskupic
1 - @SaraMurray
1 - @Kevinliptakcnn
1 - @DanaBashCNN
1 - @costareports
1 - @realBobWoodward

Microsoft Office